The story of the Museum Card
For many years, Estonian museums have been fascinated by the extremely popular Finnish Museum Card, the Museokortti, which is used by more than a quarter-million Finns
Two years ago, the Estonian Museum Association and several Estonian museums began to implement a similar dream. As a result of this cooperation, the long-waited Estonian Museum Card will become a reality in April 2023.
The Museum Card is managed by SA Muuseumikaart, founded by MTÜ Eesti Muuseumiühing.
Members of the Board of SA Muuseumikaart
- Marge Rahu, Chairman of the Board, Marketing Manager of the Estonian Maritime Museum
- Inge Laurik-Teder, Member of the Management Board of the Estonian Museum Association
- Ruth Laidvee, Initiator of the Museum Card in Estonia
- Hannele Valkeeniemi, cultural expert, Head of the Finnish Institute in Estonia
- Kris Süld, entrepreneur, marketing expert
- Siim Randoja, representative of museums, Board member of Estonian Sports and Olympic Museum
Museum Card team
Museum Card Manager
Museum Card Marketing Manager